Monica Hill

We have found a full-time assistant! I am very excited to welcome Monica Hill to 3A! Here is a note from her:

Hello.  My name is Monica Hill and I am thrilled to be the new Teacher’s Assistant for 3A at Archway Arete, starting January 16th.  I  am coming to 3A from helping in 5B as a substitute T.A. since December.  I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas and received a B.A. in Communication from U.T. El Paso.  After working ten years as a paralegal, I obtained teacher certification through the alternative certification program from the graduate college of U.T. El Paso.   I have been fortunate to have taught in Texas and Oklahoma in both public and private institutions,  Most recently, I was the English Language Learner teacher in Bixby Oklahoma  supporting over 60 students across K-3rd grades.  My husband Jefferey and I are very happy, after relocating five times in the past 13 years, to return to Arizona where he and I met 18 years ago.  We are the proud parents of two Arete Prep students, Jaiden and Micayla-Grace.  My family and I are huge ASU and Arizona Cardinals fans, even during the rough years.  We currently live in Mesa with our two chihuahuas, Mia and Maya.  I look forward to being a part of the Great Hearts community and working with Ms. Valles and the third grade class.

Thank you.

-Monica Hill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/20-5/24 Last Week!

5/13-5/17

Planet Project Update