Dear Parents and Students,

          Hello! Welcome to Miss Brennan’s third grade class! I am very excited to begin this new school year with you. Let me introduce myself to you. I graduated from the University of Arizona where I received a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education.  This is my first year at Archway Arete. Before this, I taught first grade at a public school in Mesa. I look forward to teaching at a classical academy this year. I find it very important to pursue truth, beauty, and goodness in everything we do.
          This year will be filled with wonder and excitement. We will be learning and challenging ourselves every day. Be prepared to work hard, ask questions, and have fun as we learn about many new concepts! Third grade will be a big year!
          I believe parent involvement is a tremendous factor in helping your child learn! Reading with your child every night is very important. Third grade is when the AZMERIT test begins and reading is a big component on that test. I also urge parents to sign up to volunteer in the classroom. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns throughout the year. I am confident that this school year will be wonderful!

Sincerely,
                    Miss Brennan
                    3A Lead Teacher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/20-5/24 Last Week!

5/13-5/17

Planet Project Update